Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Day #1 and the five W's

WHO:
My name is Jim and I am the Editor/Owner of www.oregonwine.com

WHAT:
That web site is dedicated to ALL that is Oregon wine, from the vine to the table and more.

WHERE:
Well... Oregon and all of Oregon. Me I'm kinda in the middle of it all in Salem, the Capitol City.

WHEN:
I will try to keep it fresh and post my thoughts and findings on daily schedule.... good Lord willing.

WHY:
Not the easiest 'W' to answer. I could be truthful and say it is because we have the best wines in the world, my opinion. I could say that I just want to share my thoughts with you all and have you be amazed (oh ya) by my brilliance.
But I think that I want to educate you and hopefully your friends about the best kept secret in the wine making industry, Oregon. Not only do we make great wines here but we have some of the finest scenery, prettiest sunrises/sunsets, cleanest beaches, tallest mountains, deepest lakes, and friendliest folks in this big beautiful country.

I want to tell you what is happening at the wineries, how to get there and what may be happening along the way.

First informational installment in the next 24 will be about the Oregon Wine and Food Festival, just held this last weekend and who won what prize in the wine judging.

No comments: